When you give to the WSU Pet Memorial Program:
- We send the pet owner a personal letter of condolence recognizing the close human-animal bond.
- We invite pet owners to post a photo and story about their beloved pet.
- You help us offer the highest level of treatment to our animal patients.
- You help provide the best quality education to our veterinary students.
- Funds from the Pet Memorial Program were used to support the campaign to purchase a new MRI.
- Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Memorialize a Pet
The WSU Pet Memorial Program is a way for you to offer meaningful comfort to those who have lost an animal companion or for those who want to make a lasting memorial of their own.
Complete a memorial with picture and a story if you have a validation code. This code is located at the bottom of the letter you received from WSU.
View all Memorials
View image and stories submitted by pet owners and friends. Search all Memorials.