|On Demand||Veterinarians, Veterinary Techs||10.0||
Tamara Grubb, DVM, PhD, Diplomate of ACVAA
Assistant Clinical Professor
Stephen A. Greene, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA
Professor in Anesthesiology
Drs. Tamara Grubb and Stephen Greene designed a series of modules to provide a complete exploration of pain management concepts and techniques.
By purchasing this bundle you are automatically enrolled in:
- PMCP 1: Assessing Pain in Animals (1 credit)
- PMCP 2: Pain Physiology (1 credit)
- PMCP 3: Analgesics for Acute Pain in Dogs and Cats (1 credit)
- PMCP 4: Chronic Pain: Pathology and Treatment (1.5 credits)
- PMCP 5: Analgesia Drop by Drop: Constant Rate Infusions Made Easy (1.5 credits)
- PMCP 6: Local/Regional Anesthesia in Dogs and Cats (1.5 credits)
- PMCP 7: The Scientific Basis for Acupuncture Analgesia (1 credit)
- PMCP 8: Case Based: Tools for Developing Analgesic Protocols (1.5 credits)
As a whole the program awards 10 credits. The credit for each module is awarded after the completion of each module.
These modules may also be taken individually if the whole program is not desired.