|On Demand||Veterinarians, Veterinary Techs, Veterinary Staff||2.0||
In this 90 minute course, Dr. Harmon Rogers presents an overview of veterinary medical records. The topics covered in this overview are:
- Medical Records and record formats,
- Principles of healthcare information management,
- Record keeping rules, guideline and methods,
- Legal requirements and legal review,
- Human health information, and
- Electronic health records.
Course recorded February 2015.
It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if online courses are accepted for CE credit by their State Licensing Board. Also to receive credit, you must successfully pass the course's quiz.
**If you have purchased this course please go to your Dashboard and select the course title there to get course content.