|Webinar||Veterinarians, Veterinary Techs, Veterinary Staff||1.0||
Dr. Jenifer R. Gold, DVM
Date & Time:
September 28th (Wed) @ 6pm
In this webinar veterinarians, veterinary technicians, equine owners and students will learn how to:
- Understand EHV-1, wild type versus mutated form, biosecurity and the truth about vaccination
- Understand the movement of West Nile, vaccination is key...
- Update on EPM, consensus statement findings
- Contract and comparison of the three diseases!
This program is 50 minutes long and will provide 1 CE credit for FREE. Veterinarians and veterinary technicians who want to get CE credit must sign up by selecting the blue "Add to Cart" button at the bottom of the page.
We will have space for a live audience (100 seats) at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Pullman Campus, in ADBF 1002. To reserve your seat please email CVME@vetmed.wsu.edu with your request.
Webinar Link: http://tinyurl.com/wsucvme092816
- We will be using Blackboard Collaborate - please check your system requirements with the following document: Collaborate System Requirements
- One day prior to the webinar please upload the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher - this step must be done in order to view the webinar: The Blackboard Collaborate Launcher.pdf
If you are experiencing any issues viewing the webinar, please contact Rob Baker by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 509-432-1128.
It is the responsibility of each participant to determine if online courses are accepted for CE credit by their State Licensing Board.
**If you have purchased this course please go to your Dashboard and select the course title there to get course content.